Pets are allowed based on the property owner’s rules. If the property owner allows pets, they will need to qualify based on certain conditions. If you have a medically prescribed service animal, you will be allowed to have those animals based on federal and state laws. Some owners require a rental payment for each pet permitted.
You must complete a pet application, and pet approval is based on size restrictions, pet type (dog, cat, etc.), age, and other pertinent requirements set forth by our property owners.
At no time will any unauthorized pet be allowed on the premises, even briefly, without express written permission from Envest Realty. We reserve the right to have any unauthorized pet removed from the premises by local Animal Control at the tenant’s expense.
- All Pets pay an additional nonrefundable deposit ranging from $250 to $500.
- We generally do not accept more than two pets.
- We discourage owners from allowing aggressive or mixed aggressive breed dogs.
- We recommend to owners that all pets must way 27 lbs. or less.
- Licensed Service Animals are not considered domestic pets and are exempt from many pet restrictions.
- Misrepresentation of the breed(s) of your dog(s), or possession of any poisonous, dangerous, or unauthorized/illegal pets or endangered species will result in termination of your lease.
- You will be responsible for the prompt removal of any pet waste from the property.
- Pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach of this agreement is considered grounds for termination of your lease.